Advancements That Benefit You
High Filtration Vacuums Improve Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality
EnviroTech uses the ProTeam Super Coach Hepa 4-stage filtration vacuum, to remove 99.7% of all air particulates 1 micron and larger for maximum indoor air quality. Vacuums are rated according to the size and amount of dust they capture, and by whether the vacuums will allow some dust to escape. Vacuums that perform very well in this regard are classified as “High Filtration” vacuums. Conventional vacuums release many particulates back into the home. ProTeam is partnered with the American Lung Association to educate the public about the importance of healthy indoor air quality. Our ProTeam vacuums are recommended by the Carpet & Rug Institute, for meeting their Green Label Program standards for soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance retention. ProTeam vacuums are also approved by the US Green Building Council for LEED credit.
Does your current janitorial vendor use upright vacuums to clean your facility? Most upright vacuums do not meet the standards necessary to be classified as “high filtration”. In many upright vacuums the dirt enters the bag from the bottom. This dirt must push through the accumulation of dirt already in the bag. This is inefficient and is part of the reason that these vacuums do not meet the High Filtration standards.
High Filtration backpack vacuums address these concerns. They provide a host of benefits including the following:
- More cleaning power than upright vacuums
- More dirt contained, captured and removed
- Captured dirt does not escape from bag and leak back into your facility
- Better indoor air quality
- More maneuverability allows for efficient cleaning of hard to reach floor surfaces such as stairways
- Vacuum attachments reach into nooks and crannies and allow for high dusting applications such as cleaning ceiling vents
Microfiber Removes More Dirt & Prevents Cross Contamination
EnviroTech uses microfiber cloths and mops instead of those made from cotton or paper. Microfiber uses a scientific weave that is more effective at removing dust, dirt, germs, grease and lime safely and effectively. Microfiber cloths last longer than traditional cloths, reducing environmental impact.
Our microfiber products are color coded, so that the mops and cloths used in the restrooms are not also used in the common areas of your facility. Proper use of microfiber products virtually eliminates cross contamination. For this reason, microfiber has become the standard for cleaning in healthcare environments, and use of microfiber is a core concept in Green Cleaning.
When cleaning with products woven from microfibers a variety of important benefits are realized:
- More dust, bacteria and allergens are removed
- Less chemicals are used which minimizes client exposure
- Less water is used
- Indoor air quality is improved
- Cross contamination from dirty mops is virtually eliminated
Using Microfiber Mops in Hospitals?
Should You Microfiber?
Kaivac No-Touch Cleaning Systems
Kaivac® offers a variety of No-Touch Cleaning Systems, each combining automatic chemical metering and injection, an indoor pressure washer, and a powerful wet vacuum into an integrated system. Empowering EnviroTech staff to deep clean and sanitize without ever having to touch soiled, contaminated surfaces. In fact, they have scientific research shows them to be 60 times more effective at reducing bacterial contamination than mops, which are more likely to spread contaminants than remove them.
How it Works:
No-Touch Cleaning is designed to thoroughly remove soils, bacteria and other indoor pollutants to eliminate odors and reduce the risk of disease. Plus, workers are no longer forced to crawl around restroom floors, wiping contaminated fixtures and surfaces by hand.
- Kaivac® primary cleaning Chemicals are certified by Green Seal
- Metering tips ensure accurate dilution of chemicals
- Requires fewer chemicals to clean an entire building
- Reduces chemical usage by as much as 90%
Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ)
- Removes dust and eliminates it in a dust-free, liquid form
- Extends the time between burnishing, stripping and finishing floors, minimizing airborne particulates as well as chemical exposure
- The chemical efficiency of Kaivac®systems minimizes fumes
- Quietest systems available today for round-the-clock cleaning
- Stretches cleaning resources while improving IAQ (indoor air quality)
- Thoroughly removes soils and bacteria by deep cleaning
- Chemicals formulated to attack the complete continuum of soils
- Eliminates cross-contamination through continual usage of fresh cleaning solution and rinse water along with complete soil extraction
- Kaivac® floor care program frees cleaning resources that can be applied to other areas of the building
- 60 times more effective in reducing bacterial contamination than the conventional method for typical commercial floor cleaning
The Healthy Worker
- Minimizes bending, kneeling and lifting
- Protects workers from unhealthy exposure to contaminated surfaces and disease transfer points
- Minimizes the possibility of slip-fall injuries for workers and building occupants by thoroughly cleaning and quickly drying floors
- Empowers any worker, regardless of physical condition, to excel on the job
- Inspires custodial pride and improves job satisfaction
Vapor Steam Cleaners
Want a greener option that eliminates the use of cleaning chemicals? Have a medical facility and want to use one of nature’s most effective sanitation agent? EnviroTech use of vapor steam cleaners is a unique cleaning machine that uses high temperature (240 – 298 degrees) water vapor and pressure to clean and sanitize virtually any cleanable surface. Vapor steam cleaners are also a great tool when trying to accomplish difficult cleaning tasks other methods cannot. It uses heat to clean and the water to put the impurities into suspension drawing the impurities to the surface. Perhaps the best advantage of all is that hot steam vapor is a natural sanitizing and deodorizing agent without any chemical odor. When the vapor steam penetrates surfaces, it destroys mold spores, germs, viruses, dust mites, and bacteria. Even the residues from previous cleaners are drawn out of any surface and simply wiped away.
Ionator EXP: by ActiveIon
The new ionator EXP is an easy to use, on-demand cleaner that converts tap water into ionized water – a powerful dirt-removing, bacteria-killing agent.
One of the only cleaners in the world without a chemical related health-warning label, the ionator EXP has been tested and confirmed to kill 99.9% of:
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus
- E. Coli
- E. coli 0157:H7
(EPA Est. #086143-MN-001)
Ideal for schools, cafeterias, food courts, offices and waiting rooms, the new ionator EXP helps you keep high-traffic, multi-touch environments clean safe from harmful bacteria.
An independent laboratory certified by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) performed the testing on the ionator EXP and confirmed its sanitizing efficacy.
Innovative Hygiene Products
Innovative Hygiene Products, or IHP is committed to improving the environmental hygiene wherever people live, work, or gather. We accomplish this mission by implementing common sense and cost effective solutions to everyday sanitation issues.
IHP approaches difficult, and often sensitive, issues with logic and dignity. Our environmental solutions are designed for ease of use and implementation. Our commitment to knowledge and education results in cleaner, safer and more attractive environments.
Learn more about our products and services by clicking on the links below or visiting our website at innovative-hygiene.com.